Wednesday, May 16, 2012

One week home

Well, we have been home one week and are getting into a regular routine. The boys are sleeping better and the hyperactive impulsive behavior is happening less often. Jansen is learning to listen when he hears his name and is exhibiting less jealousy towards his brother. Maybe boy toddlers are different than girls, or I am just older but the energy they possess is unlimited! There is never a dull moment in the Crawford house! We have found that rice, soup, pasta, and chicken are the most popular foods. The 4 most popular phrases used by Jansen at least 1,000 times a day are (in no particular order): What??? Where??? Huh??? Doot dat??? (what's that?) I am learning deep breathing techniques and to cherish my 5 minutes of silence in the bathroom! Luke makes a lot of baby babbling sounds and is a very happy little guy. He does, however, spit out any food he doesn' like. That's all for now! Jo Anna

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my kinda fun! And my boys were on the more energy side of things. When my first girly came along I thought there may be something wrong because she wasn't a little tornado!

    ReplyDelete