Monday, April 30, 2012

Cool and Cloudy California

We are on our journey to meet L and J! We arrived safely in Los Angeles yesterday.Yesterday we took a long walk and ate at the famous In-N-Out Burger. Today we went to Manhattan Beach and pier, ate at Uncle Bill's Pancake House, and rode the Ocean Express Trolley.In just a few hours, we will be enroute to Manila!It is an almost surreal experience for us. It has been soooo long in the making, I can hardly believe this moment is finally here!I will you leave with a quote I read yesterday. It's a good reminder of what we have already gone through with the Lord's help and it encourages me for the future. "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Until later,
Jo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment